The Bonhams London to Brighton Veteran Car Run is a truly magnificent spectacle and offers members of the public a rare opportunity to view 400 pre-1905 vehicles travel on mass along public roads.
Included on this page is information to help you understand the origins of the Run, what is happening and where and how best to enjoy it. Please see the below list of what is included
- historical timeline showcasing the Veteran Car Run from the very beginning
- event overviews which detail the events taking place during the London Motor Week some of which are open to the general public
- directions and travel information to the three main checkpoints in London, Crawley and Brighton
- open top bus tour booking information. Should you wish to get up close and personal, we offer places on an open top bus tour which follows the same route as the veteran cars and gives exclusive access to the paddocks at Hyde Park, Crawley and Madeira Drive. This is a unique opportunity to share and experience the Run with the participants’ and fellow enthusiasts.
- spectator route map detailing the best viewing points along the 60-mile route. The crowds support, cheers and words of encouragment help keep these magnificent old cars and adventurous owners on course for Brighton
Follow the links located in each dedicated section for further information. Alternatively, please contact the VCR Organisation Team by email: VCRadmin@goose.co.uk or telephone: +44 (0) 1483 524 433.
The date for the 2016 Bonhams Veteran Car Run is Sunday 6 November 2016.
The highlights for the week are shown below.
If you can't find what you are looking for, please contact the VCR Organisation Team by email: VCRadmin@goose.co.uk or telephone: +44 (0) 1483 524 433.